Don't be shy - leave a comment!
Whatever you have to say, it's nice to hear from visitors to my blog.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Yesterday's efforts

It's always a pleasure to stroll through the Old Corfu Town - winter summer, it always has something different to show and yesterday was no exception. It's good to see tourists wandering around, filling the cafes and restaurants and searching for the lovely museums Corfu has to offer.

As part of my project to design a calendar, I've been taking pictures with that in mind. This is one of them.

2 comments:

  1. Please count me in on your calender-costumers..whenever ready! I still follow your photos and stories! Greetings from Athens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anna - I will definitely keep you in mind!

    I'm very happy you enjoy my banter.

    ReplyDelete