Don't be shy - leave a comment!
Whatever you have to say, it's nice to hear from visitors to my blog.

Friday, June 3, 2011

The view from the New Fort

In keeping with my recent decision to get a bit fitter, lose weight and take more photographs, Barbara and I visited the New Fort in Corfu Town - warm day, good walk and trek up to the top of the fort and this view.



Somehow we managed to fit in a shopping trip for groceries, a visit to a ship's chandler, a garden centre and a lovely concert at the little English church in the evening. Two lovely young women had come all the way from the UK to perform in Corfu - classical violin/viola and clarinet - lovely evening - plus delicious snacks at the interval.

Life is hard here!

2 comments:

  1. You suffer so much ... I think you need to come and do my job for a couple of days. To make things easier for you, of corse.

    ReplyDelete