Don't be shy - leave a comment!
Whatever you have to say, it's nice to hear from visitors to my blog.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

A bit about my project.

I'm working on a photography project that entails me having to get up before dawn and hustling into Corfu before the sun rises! The idea is to get ethereal photographs of interesting parts of the town. In an earlier post I put up a first attempt at capturing Saint Spyridon Church just before sunrise. Well, as I was setting up the tripod, someone, perhaps an unknowing priest or a time-clock, switched off the lights that lit up the dome of the tower. So, I had to content myself with what was there. Undaunted, I went out again last Monday morning and took this -



Now it's just a matter of me getting to bed early and getting out more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment