Don't be shy - leave a comment!
Whatever you have to say, it's nice to hear from visitors to my blog.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Back again

After almost 5 weeks without, we now have our phone and internet reconnected. A new life starts in our new home and not having had my camera to hand I can only say that 2 weeks ago we saw our first dolphins about 100 meters from shore, doing the classic dolphin arc through the air and back into the water. A beautiful welcome to our new home. We're just about fully unpacked - record time - and had only this mornings efforts from the electrician to connect the inside of the house to the outside phone line - DONE!

More photographs to come as I am now preparing a portfolio of sorts, hopefully to sell during the summer when the visitors arrive to Corfu.

2 comments:

  1. Good to have you back on-line for my Corfu fix !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, feel free to join in any time you want with comments - don't need to be compliments!

    ReplyDelete